CituNQ Manchester is strategically located in the heart of the City near the Northern Quarter which is Manchester’s creative district, right next to popular shopping area on Market Street and the Piccadilly Garden. Sitting next door to Arndale Shopping Centre, CituNQ offers only 1 minute walk to the Piccadilly Garden station where the future High Speed 2 station will be located as well.
Attractive Prices from only £1xxk (1 Bedroom) to £2xxk (2 Bedroom)! Low Cash Outlay!
Located in the absolute heart of the UK’s most dynamic city, CituNQ is a new, high-quality residential development designed by IDP, one of Manchester’s leading architects and developed by Factory Estates, one of Manchester’s most active developers.
The development comprises of 183 units over 8 storeys with ground floor commercial units, communal facilities and a rooftop garden. Just one minute walk from Market Street, Manchester’s main shopping street yet located within Manchester’s hip Northen Quarter, the development is in an unrivalled location within the city – rental demand will be exceptionally high.
The scheme has been designed to appeal to the rapidly growing rental market as well as offering units attractive to owner-occupiers bringing a meaning of exceptional rental demand and strong resale market.
Local property prices are predicted to rise by 19.3% (Savills) during the construction phase of the project giving investors the opportunity to purchase at today’s prices with potential for significant capital growth before completion.
Apart from the shortage of potential development projects in the M1 postal district, most city centre development are being pre-purchased by Instutitional / Private Equity PRS funds providing little or no opportunity for the individual UK buy-to-let investor to purchase investment property in super-prime locations in this buoyant market.
Register Now To Enjoy Early Mover Advantage!
- Few minutes to Northern Quarter (numerous bars and cafes, as well as its mix of music and clothes shops)
- Few minutes to Arndale Shopping Centre
- Few minutes to Piccadilly Garden
- Few minutes to NOMA (£800 million mixed use redevelopment)
- Few minutes to Spinningfields (Manchester financial centre)
- Few minutes to St Peter’s Square (Manchester CBD area)
- Few minutes to Manchester University Corridor
- Few minutes to Manchester Piccadilly Rail station (Busiest train station and proposed HS2 station)
- Few minutes to Old Trafford stadium (Manchester United football stadium)
- Few minutes to Etihad stadium (Manchester City football stadium)
CituNQ Design Concept
- Given the shift in the UK market place for rental properties, IDP architects have been working on designing living spaces that are suitable for exacting demands of the modern city centre rental market.
- Apartments have equal sized double bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom; a perfect design solution for tenants sharing accommodation. No longer will tenants have to compromise or squabble over a large master bedroom & small en-suite versus a small second bedroom & a large disconnected bathroom.
- Furthermore the design is combined with the careful selection of contemporary fixtures and fittings that are both appealing to tenants and hard-wearing to ensure low maintenance costs over the long term.
- To set the development apart from it’s rivals and not just attract, but retain quality tenants, a range of communal features have been included:
- Internal shared courtyard area for tenants
- Roof top garden accessibly by all tenants
- Secure bike store
- Concierge and large, welcoming reception area
REGISTER INTEREST WITH US TODAY
CituNQ Apartment Showcase
Size : 495.14 sqft
Price : £19xK
Size : 667.36 – 882.64 sqft
Price : £25xK
- Mains smoke detectors
- Low voltage LED lighting throughout
- Secure video door entry system
- Contemporary high gloss white units
- Quartz worktop and upstands
- Integrated Zanussi oven and electric hob
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher
- Integrated washer dryer
- Full porcelain tiling to bathrooms and ensuites
- Contemporary white Duravit sanitaryware
- Grohe chrome taps and fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- 24 Hour concierge / security
- Contemporary styled reception areaFull height windows to every room
- Juliette balconies to living spaces
- Roof top amenity gardens
Why You Should Invest In Manchester Now
Manchester, the second city of the UK and the centre of the economic “Northern Powerhouse”, is a thriving cosmopolitan city built upon an industrious legacy. Manchester’s prominence dates back to its status as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution in the early 19th century. Then, many factors came together to propel Manchester to become the pre-eminent city of its time. Here in the early 21st century, there are many parallels that can be made in the city’s transition during the industrial revolution to the world’s leading industrial metropolis and now to a leading 21st century economy.
The UK’s government’s focus on the Northern Powerhouse has helped position Manchester as the North’s economic epicentre. The city has emerged as a natural choice for investment outside of London. Manchester’s rise to be a world-leading, modern economy has seen Oxford economists predict that employment growth in the city over the next five years will exceed many international capitals including Paris, Berlin and Tokyo.
Between 2014 and 2024, it is forecast that Manchester will have 43,000 net new jobs (a much higher rate of growth than elsewhere in the UK) and contribute £67 billion to GVA, with key growth sectors including ICT, professional services, scientific and technical activities, accommodation and food, arts employment, creative and digital industries and real estate activities.
Why You Should Invest In CituNQ Manchester
- CituNQ is located at Rare Strategic Prime City Centre of Manchester
- CituNQ offers Investors A Place in First World Country, UK with Lower Cash Quantum (By choosing outside London)
- CituNQ is within Walking Distance to Northern Quarter, Arndale Shopping Centre, Piccadilly Garden
- CituNQ offers Accessibility to surrounding areas via nearby Tram/Bus
- CituNQ offers Quality Lifestyle With 24hours Concierge and Rooftop Garden
- CituNQ offers High Rental Demand And Property Yield with possibility of Positive Cash Flow
- CituNQ offers High Capital Appreciation Property Value
- CituNQ offers Fully Furnished Package
- CituNQ offers Hassle Free Investment with One Full Stop Service even after completion with Ready Appointed Letting And Management Company
- Ease of Letting Out as Manchester is the Best Buy-To-Let Hotspot according to HSBC Research with Rental Yield Up To 7.98%
CituNQ Payment Schedule
- Submit signed Purchaser Particulars and Reservation Form with copy of NRIC, Passport and proof of Address and a Cheque of S$5,000 Admin Fee payable to Huttons International Pte. Ltd., returnable upon receipt of 25% payment.
- Remit £2,000 to developer’s account within 3 working days.
- Remit 25% (less £2,000) payment within 21 days from date of booking.
- Balance 75% payable upon completion (T.O.P.) estimated Q4 2018.
CituNQ Free Furniture Package
- Hassle-free Complimentary Fully Furnished Package! Ready To Move In for Immediate Rental Income
- Appointed U.K. Letting And Management Agency, O’Connor Bowden is One Of The Largest Agencies Managing over 1,000 apartments in Manchester City Centre and a “One Stop Shop” for Resale and Rental with estimated Fee 12% of Rental + 20% VAT
REGISTER INTEREST TODAY
Meet The Team
Factory Estates comprises of personnel with a wealth of experience within the construction and development industry working on projects from inception and feasibility to construction and completion.
The team includes Architects, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Master-planners, Developers, Estate Agents, Project Managers and Cost Consultants.
They are able to work with landowners to create value on sites or find exit routes for landowners looking for capital receipts on their land.
Over the last two years, the team have successfully completed two office to residential conversion schemes; Box Apartments in Stockport and Trident in Sale, Manchester. Factory Estates are currently developing a surface car park on Great Ancoats St, into 119 PRS apartments and have numerous other city developments in the pipeline.
Salboy, Ltd is a privately owned equity investment company, backed by Betfred-owner, Fred Done. They provide funding for experienced property developers and investors and will consider proposals for all types of commercial and residential property within mainland UK.
Salboy Ltd are currently investing hugely in the regeneration of Manchester in the light of the Northern Powerhouse initiative.
They are able to work with landowners to create value on sites
or find exit routes for landowners looking for capital receipts Current investments include:
• 2 St Peter’s Square, Manchester
• Trinity Way, Salford
• Astley Point, Wigan
• Townhouses, Stanley Road, Walkden