Clavon comprises two blocks of thirty seven storey residential towers with 640 units ranging from one bedroom with study to five bedroom. Located at Clementi Avenue 1 near future 2nd CBD of Singapore and Greater Southern Waterfront, High Speed Rail to Kuala Lumpur and Jurong Gateway Shopping destinations, together with an amazing transportation network, everything else becomes closer to you.
Proximity to Work – Within minutes’ drive from Clavon, One North Business Park and Jurong Lake District. Just about a microcosm of the new world, one-north is a hub for biomedical sciences, infocomm technology, media, physical sciences and engineering presents a universe of opportunity, and best of all, just a stone’s throw from Clementi. Jurong Lake District is primed to become Singapore’s next CBD and because it’s just one MRT stop away from Clementi MRT, residents at Clavon can truly enjoy the best of both worlds — the tranquility of home and the bustle of an exciting next-century commercial hub.
All-round learning and living at Kent Ridge & Clementi – Renowned schools and institutions are all around Clavon, from primary to secondary to tertiary levels, including the National University of Singapore, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, INSEAD Asia, and Nan Hua High School. A mature estate, Clementi itself packs a hive of lifestyle options. One never has to go far to enjoy a night out with friends, or a laid-back Sunday afternoon.
Panoramic Views – Imagine waking up to views of the distant horizon, or coming home to a sunset sky, casting a golden hue over the ocean. Despite Singapore being an island, homes that boast sea views are rare and highly prized, and for good reason.
Location Of Clavon
Stay Among The Best Location At West
- Good location at District 5
- Well connected by major expressway AYE and west coast highway
- Close proximity to NUS, Science Park II, Clementi Sports Hall and Jurong Lake District
- Huge tenants pool from Science Park, NUS, NUH, Japanese Schools, Alexandra Business Centre, PSA, Jurong Gateway, NOL, One North Business District & Water Front City
- Close to educational institutions (UWCSEA, Japanese School, ACS(Independent), Singapore Polytechnic, NUS) covering Pre-school to University
- Surrounded by shopping belts (Clementi mall, West Coast Plaza, CityVibe, JEM, JCUBE, IMM, Big Box, Westgate, Sunset, , ARC, Vivo City) all within 10 minutes drive
- 10 mins drive to CBD, Orchard, RWS & MBS
- Surrounded by healthcare facilities at Clementi Polyclinic, National University Hospital (NUH), Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, Jurong Community Hospital and Specialist Outpatient Clinic.
- Close to Parks which promote healthy lifestyle such as Clementi Woods, West Coast, Kent Ridge, Telok Blangah.
Clavon Unit Mix & Distribution
Why Clavon Is For You
1. Master piece development with timeless design by reputable developer UOL and UIC
2. Superb location surrounded by education hub from primary to university
3. 1 stop away from Singapore second CBD
4. 3 level of condo facilities you hardly found in Singapore
5. Developer who are known for quality development and always deliver value to its client
6. Smart home system features
7. Quality finishing inside and outside
8. 92% of units enjoy unblock view
Be Among The First To Receive :
Priority Invitation to VVIP Preview
Direct Developer Prices
Priority Selection of Choice Units
Early Bird Discounts
REGISTER AS OUR VVIP TODAY
UOL is one of Singapore’s leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development and investment properties, hotels and serviced suites.
UOL strongly believes in delivering product excellence and quality service in all our business ventures. Our list of property development projects includes residential units, office towers and shopping malls, hotels and serviced suites. UOL, through our hotel subsidiary Pan Pacific Hotels Group Limited (PPHG), owns and/or manages over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in Asia, Oceania and North America under two acclaimed brands, namely “Pan Pacific” and Parkroyal.
Having unwavering commitment to architectural and quality excellence is reflected in all UOL developments, winning the developer prestigious awards such as the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Award, Aga Khan Award for Architecture, Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence and President’s Design Award.
(Source: UOL Group Limited)
Singapore Land Limited (SingLand) was incorporated in 1963 as the first public listed property company. As one of Singapore’s largest property players, SingLand is synonymous with premier property developments in both prime and suburban locations. SingLand has about 2.2 million sq ft of office space and nearly 1 million sq ft of retail space across Singapore. These include Singapore Land Tower, Clifford Centre, SGX Centre, The Gateway, ABACUS Plaza and Tampines Plaza, West Mall as well as Marina Square.
In 1990, the Company was taken over by UIC Limited. Today, Singapore Land, together with parent company UIC Limited, is one of Singapore’s largest property groups. Since its inception, Singapore Land has played a crucial role in shaping Singapore’s physical landscape.
(Source: UIC Limited)