Located opposite Queenstown MRT, Queens Peak is located along Dundee Road, in the mature Queenstown satellite town. Queens Peak, which will be launched soon, has 736 luxurious units, ranging from 1 to 5 bedroom sizes and large single level penthouse units with private pools.
Its design is driven by organic architecture where harmony is promoted between the abode and the natural environment. For example, at each alternate level, the gardens extend from the respective lift lobby, serving as communal sky gardens. They also serve as a social space to foster communal living in the sky. Residents will enjoy facilities at the ground level, 7th storey as well as 27th storey sky gardens. Within the curvilinear façade lies rectilinear spaces to ensure excellent space planning.
Queens Peak is a direct link on the East West train to Changi Airport as well as the Future High Speed Rail to Malaysia. This suits the lifestyle of the well-heeled who crave inner city living. Queens Peak embodies the confluence of style and smart location. The locale is a zip to the CBD and the premier Orchard Road shopping belt, Great World City and Dempsey Hill. Interesting hawker centres and quaint outlets are found in its neighbourhood such as Mei Ling Street, Alexandra Village Food Centre, and ABC Brickworks Market and the hip Tiong Bahru and Holland Village precincts. MCC is project managing for developer HY Realty (Dundee) Pte Ltd.
Where Is Queens Peak
Why Choose Queens Peak
- 2 minutes walk to Queenstown MRT.
- Developed by Reputable Developer, MCC Land with excellent past developments such as The Santorini, The Poiz Residences and Northwave EC.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities nearby such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, IKEA, Queensway Shopping Centre, Tiong Bahru Plaza, The Anchorage, etc.
- Slightly longer drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront.
- Situated at the heart of three matured neighbourhoods, Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru providing a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent transport accessibility.
- 2 MRT Stations to Buona Vista MRT where The Star Vista, a huge retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores.
- Large profile of potential rentals coming from Central Business District, NUH, NUS, One-North, Fusionpolis, Biopolis and Singapore Science Park.
- Close to reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng Primary, Crescent Girls’ School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, ACJC, Singapore Polytechnic and National University of Singapore
Register With Us To Enjoy The Benefits!
- First Hand Update On The Project
- Special Invitation To Be The First To Visit Showflat
- Priority Selection of Preferred Choice Of Units
- Early Bird Discounts
- Developer Direct Pricing
- 5% Booking Fee on Purchase Price with Option To Purchase (OTP) issued
- Secure and sign Sales & Purchase (S&P)
- 3% Stamp Duty plus ABSD if applicable
- 15% Downpayment within 8 weeks from OTP issuance date
- Up to 80% loan can be secured from appointed local bank
Registration Of Interest
Kindly fill in the form below and our Official Sales Representatives will be in contact with you soon.
Queens Peak Indicative Price
1 / 1+1 Bedroom from $6xxK
2 Bedroom from $9xxK
3 Bedroom from $1.1xM
4 Bedroom from $2.2xM
5 Bedroom from $3.0xM
(Indicative Pricing Are For Estimation Purposes. Actual Pricing Might Defer)
HY Realty, which shares the same shareholders as Chinese developer Hao Yuan Investment, has emerged as the top bidder for the land parcel at Dundee Road that drew nine offers. HY Realty makes top bid of S$483m for Dundee Road site. It beats Allgreen’s offer by 8.4%; its owners are shifting their focus from suburban to city-fringe homes. The owners and directors of HY Realty, Du Zhenzeng and Wen Baoguo, who also own Hao Yuan, are shifting their focus in development projects from suburban to city-fringe homes through this new vehicle.
MCC is project managing it for developer HY Realty (Dundee) Pte Ltd.