About one hour flight from Changi Singapore, lies Kuala Lumpur (KL) the capital city of Malaysia. If you had been to Kuala Lumpur you will feel the excitement amongst the busy and bustling streets of the sixth world’s most visited city with 8.9 million tourists per year. You can see the cultural diversity everywhere filled with wide gastronomic and shopping variety at a relatively low cost. Other than tourist destinations and retail therapy, KL is the cultural, financial and economic centre of Malaysia due to its position as the capital as well as being a key city.
The Colony By Infinitum is located within the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, known as the entertainment hub of the city. Walk over to Quill City Mall, 5 minutes to Petronas Twin Tower, 10 minutes drive to reach KL Tower or KLCC, 15 minutes to Petaling Street (Chinatown of KL), 20 minutes to Bukit Bintang and so many more places all within 1.5km! Closer to the development site, located behind Jalan Sultan Ismail and with Quill City Mall in front, residents of The Colony by Infinitum are sitting close to one of the latest shopping mall in Klang Valley. The Colony is also enjoying perfect accessibility due to placement within walking distance to Medan Tunku Monorail and Dang Wangi LRT Station.
Lively Combination of One Or Two Bedroom in Typical, Loft and Duplex Dual Key Type - from RM940,000
ABOUT THE COLONY BY INFINITUM
With professional lifestyle in mind, The Colony By Infinitum is a FREEHOLD development offering the ideal working and living experience. The development features 723 thoughtfully designed residential units and 31 commercial units. Discover everything you wish for at The Colony. The Colony By Infinitum is plugged into the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s transportation network with seamless connections to major attractions like Quill City Mall, KL Sentral and KL International Airport. A variety of freehold units including 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom, 3-bedroom, Loft and Duplex units. Selected units provide a panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur cityscape.
Why you should invest in The Colony Kuala Lumpur :
Most attractive choice of state in Malaysia to invest in – Kuala Lumpur the Capital
Developed by 2 brilliant and reputable developers of Singapore
(Roxy Pacific and Macly Group)
Latest addition of skyscraper building in the middle of Kuala Lumpur
Rare Duplex Units (“Landed Housing” in the sky)
High End Mixed Development Dual Key Duplexes paired with Gym in The Club,
Steam/Sauna, Wet Deck, Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool With Entire KL City View
Including Petronas Twin Tower, Internet/KTV, Commercial Units at Lower
Very close proximity to shopping malls, sprawling restaurants, cinema, etc in
Quill City Mall (managed by Capitaland)
Proximity to few LRT stations to Bukit Bintang shopping district
High quality of fixtures, fittings & finishes
Walking distance to Medan Tunku monorail station offers accessibility to Kuala
Lumpur Sentral hence to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Financially supported by banks in Singapore including UOB and Maybank) and
also from several local bank of Malaysia.
Where is The Colony?
Strategically located along Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, the The Colony by Infinitum is sitting next to City Quill Mall and Medan Tuanku LRT which brings you to Bukit Bintang, next to Lot 10, and Pavilion with a few LRT stops away.
5 min walk is all it takes to reach Medan Tuanku Monorail Station. Multiple LRT terminals are within reach easily such as Kelana Jaya LRT, Sultan Ismail LRT, Gombak LRT, Mosque Jamek LRT, and also Dang Wangi LRT. All said and done, travel to any destination you had in mind at ease and in comfort.
Gym And Club
The Colony is never a place just to live. We want the residents to stay happy, stay healthy. Hence the Gym is designed with spacious space and spectacular view of the city of KL. Work your heart out while enjoying the view. Located above the Gym is the Club where residents are to relax and mingle with friends and family.
BBQ And Outdoor Dining
Invite your friends over Friday night for BBQ and chill out with open view of KL city. Organise parties for joyous events using the well designed area. Entertainment with panoramic views of Petronas Twin Towers, KL Tower & Genting Highlands.
Swimming Pool by Infinitum
Every exclusive residence comes with a swimming pool. The Colony by Infinitum offers a swimming pool with breathtaking view and seemingly floating on 35th floor of the building. Jump in at will and indulge in the most relaxing swim ever at The Colony.
Given the nature of working and living under the same roof of The Colony Dual Key development, the Business Lounge is certainly one of the comprehensive inclusion in facilitating the space for business meeting and formal discussion.
Indulge in ultimate retail therapy at The Colony By Infinitum with three levels of commercial retail units at your door step.
Facility At A Glance
The Colony By Infinitum offers high end facilities at two storey of the building, 35th and 36th floor. All residents are free to utilise the luxurious facilities for enjoyment during free time.
Typical Living Room For Type C
Typical Bedroom For Type C
Typical Bathroom For Type C
Typical Living Room For Type D
Typical Living Room For Type D View From Outdoor
Why Invest Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia where the country’s Financial Hub is located at
- Gateway city where international companies and foreign banks have their headquarters will choose as first choice for their presence in Malaysia
- Well developed city in Malaysia ever ready as host to entrepreneurs and expats to set up offices and residences with amenities such as established schools, universities, hospitals, and all sports events readily available
- Increased transformation to grow income per capita from current USD 6700 to USD 15000 – increased transactions will be expected with higher disposable income
- One of the 20 most liveable city in the world. Currently, Kuala Lumpur is amongst the top 10 best city to stay in Asia.
- 5 new Mass Rail Transit lines is now under way to make Kuala Lumpur a highly connected city
- High Speed Train to be ready by 2018 which connects Kuala Lumpur to Singapore within 90 mins, boosting the financial and economic activities up
- Kuala Lumpur’s property prices is still among the lowest in the region. There is much room for upside potential in comparison to prime areas in KLCC vicinity with prime spots in Dhaka, Vietnam, Bangkok, Shanghai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau. The affordability in Kuala Lumpur will attract many foreign fund into real estate area
- Kuala Lumpur holds the highest individual foreigners’ property transaction in Malaysia and most monies are in here. Disposing your property for potential buyers to cash out or renting out is simple and easy
- World Class Education Hub – International University of Malaya-Wales, University of Sheffield South East Asia, University of Malaya, Malaysia-France University Centre, and counting
- Excellent Healthcare Facilities – KL General Hospital, National Heart Institute, HSC Medical Center (World’s Leading One-Stop Medical, Heart and Diagnostic Centre), and many more
- Reputable Hotels – JW Marriot Hotel, Hilton, Renaissance, Intercontinental, Shangri-la, and counting
- Shopping Haven – Quill City Mall, Suria KLCC, Pavilion, Fahrenheit88, Sungei Wang, Low Yat, Parkson, Berjaya Times Square and many more
Easy Payment Schedule For The Colony
- Booking Fee / Admin Fee of SGD5,000
- Issuance of ‘Acceptance Letter’ within 14 days.
- Execute the SPA and settle the remaining balance of the first 10% of the Purchase Price via Telegraphic Transfer, TT within 14 days upon receiving ‘Acceptance Letter’ from Developer.
- Balance of the first 10% payment [less of Booking fee /Admin fee (SGD5,000) & 1st 6.5% of Rebate].
- A copy of Credit Note & Receipt will be issued.
- Balance 80% via Bank loan (assuming 80% loan approved)
Bankers Panel For The Colony
Malaysia Bank : UOB Malaysia, Maybank Malaysia, CIMB, RHB (No TDSR approximate 4.55%-4.85% interest rates)
Singapore Bank : UOB Singapore, Maybank Singapore (May subject to TDSR)
Attractive VVIP Sales Package For The Colony
- Low Cash Outlay from just S$24K NOW (Talk to us to know how)!
- Free State Consent Fees for Foreigners (developer absorb)
- Free SPA Legal Fees
- Free Loan Legal Fees (including Stamp Duty on Loan Agreement)
- Free Disbursement Fees
- Free 12 months Maintenance Fees
- Each Unit Comes With Allocated Carpark Lot For Free
Block B (aka The Luxe) Open For Sale Soon
Super Discounts For Block A Remaining Units!
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS FOR COURTYARD UNITS 05, 06, 07
FROM LEVEL 8 TO LEVEL 32.
SPECIAL PROMO FOR LIMITED TIME !!!
DID YOU KNOW?
Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited is an prominent property and hospitality group with focus on Asia Pacific. Established in May 1967, Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited is a trusted, homegrown specialty property and hospitality group principally engaged in the development and sales of residential properties. The Company also owns the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and other investment properties. Roxy-Pacific have grown their portfolio to include both residential and commercial developments over the years. Notable landmark properties include the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and Roxy Square Shopping Centre. The Company focus on being a developer of distinctive and high quality projects has seen growth into a highly regarded listed property and hospitality group.
Macly Group is a Real Estate Development Company based in Singapore. Since 1987, Macly Group has had a track record of developing landed properties to apartments, condominiums, mixed developments, commercial and cluster housing projects. Between 2004 and 2011, the Group developed and launched 20 developments with a total of more than 1000 residential and commercial units in Singapore. Macly Group continues to uphold its mission in providing quality and value to purchasers today.